Focus on Productivity
IT professionals across the board are now faced with the ultimate challenge. How to help their businesses maintain productivity and engagement in a workforce that has been forced away from a central work office location.
Some of the new technology challenges include:
- How to secure remote access to the corporate technology infrastructure and information (e.g., VPN, SSL VPN, DirectAccess)
- How to deliver and maintain a reliable infrastructure at employees’ remote work locations (e.g., Internet access, computers)
- How to increase collaboration (e.g., Slack, Trello, Jira, Confluence)
- How to drive accountability and improve project management to make sure things get done (e.g., Asana, CommandHound)
- How to deploy people tools to manage recognition, rewards, culture, and engagement (e.g., Preciate, Kudos)
In this edition of the MangoChango Newsletter, we explore the world of challenges facing IT professionals in this new distributed and highly collaborative environment that is here to stay.