Poor code quality and testing. Too many bugs. Code that is too hard to maintain. A deployment process that hinders the timely realization of expected business benefits.
- Technical debt constantly being introduced without being spotted or tested
- No coherent QA strategy allowing too many bugs into production
- Slow, time-bound, error-prone, and labor-intensive deployment process
- Application portfolio with open, untested, unresolved, and forgotten bugs
Implemented a world-class QA strategy across the board. Implemented automated testing and an automated continuous development pipeline.
- Identified gaps in existing applications to comply with new QA strategy
- Refactored code to fit into new QA strategy
- Extended test coverage to all code
- Deployed automated testing across the board
- Updated DevOps architecture
- Implemented SonarQube
- Migrated to the new automated development pipeline
90% reduction in errors introduced into production, maintenance costs, and deployment costs. Significant acceleration of business benefits.
- 90% reduction in new bugs
- 90% reduction in labor required to manage deployments
- Elimination of quarterly long release cycles to realize business benefits continuously
- 90% reduction in maintenance costs